Thursday, April 23, 2009

SO MAD

I never thought I would be pissed off on something that occurred on the Internet.


I must be honest with you. This is perhaps our last chance to organize a North American fan meeting. And you're not going to get many guests with the location you've chosen.
[insert list of non-attendees]

Where were you when we were brainstorming locations? Where were you when we were polling for the first time? Where were you when we were doing a final poll? Did you speak up? Did you even spread the word? I begged and pleaded for everyone to spread the word, and you didn't. Yes, I'm referring to All My Love from tatu[dot]ru, who has a very popular tatu website called allmylove.org, who has more tATu connections than I do, who has more free time than I do. Did you even spread the word? No, you specifically told me that you will "advertise" when we have decided on a location. AND we did, democratically do.

You didn't even bother.

And now, TWO MONTHS later, when everything has been decided except for what brand of cheap vodka we are buying, you complain about how "none of your closest internet friends are going to be there so you're not going" even though you live an hour away from NOLA. And you're telling me this is my (our fault). I kept the threads alive even when no one was replying. I made up time I don't have to type out everything, to create the threads, to tell people. Where were you? Hein? Where were you?

And now you, All My Love, are creating a different Fan Meet. Good for you ! And Good luck. I hope the people who promise to show up actually show up.

Running 3 miles straight is such a stress reliever.

0 comments: