Sunday, May 17, 2009

Norgay and Terminators

So, I'm not the only one pissed at Norgay winning the 2009 ESC.

I was rooting for Estonia, or Iceland at least.

But Norgay?! Come on!

Anyway, more reason to get pissed on a beautiful Sunday morning (I'm not religious, I just like this particular Sunday Morning because the clouds are out and it hasn't reached 30C yet) is the fact that Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will not be renewed for a 3rd season in the fall, but Dollhouse is.

Come on! Terminator is one of the biggest franchises in the world. We sit through drivel like T3, and then comes this wonderful series, and Fox takes it away because they put it on the slots with the kiss of death, first on Monday primetime, and then on Friday primetime. Put it on a Wednesday and you will see ratings soar like crazy. No one freaking watches on a Monday, first 'cause of football, and second 'cause teenagers are cramming on homework. No one freaking watches on a Friday night because, well, most normal people who would otherwise be drooling over Summer Glau are out somewhere away from the tube, you know...having a normal life.

So, GRRRR...Fox just went 4400 on me. Goddammit, I want my Summer Glau! Eliza Dushku is not enough.

...did I mention that I'm a TV whore?

0 comments: