Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grapes of wrath

So last Wednesday, someone threw a grape at my girlfriend...'cause we were acting like a couple.

Seriously, a grape.

Fortunately, I didn't know they threw a grape at her, or else the idiots would've gotten something more along the lines of Kit Porter vs A Prolife Women's Heatlh Clinic. Arson! Arson!

Really, a grape + 'LESBIANS!'

Nah. Pulling a Kit Porter on them wouldn't have been worth it. I like to think that the boy had wet dreams of lesbians that same night.

In other news, there is a blue jet trail across my window. I shouldn't be indoors. Oh but you know...I'll just stock up on golden Florida sunshine over the summer. However, it is a nice 5 C outside, pretty warm. In other news, it'll be around 12 C in Tallahassee about 5 hours from now. Also, I should've called my mother.

0 comments: