Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Of massacre, and my present lack of interest

Maguindanao massare, 50+ people murdered, amongst them were journalists and future leaders cut short of their path to either vileness or righteousness.


Go Philippines! Not even Pacman's win could eclipse the loss of lives.

Anyway, I wish I had enough money to invite every--single--self--centered--Filipino--politician, that's all of them, to a massive party on a ship, send that ship into the Pacific, then order Russian nuclear warheads to bomb the shit out of them. Problem solved.

Almost forgot, the Catholic Archbishop of the Philippines et al are also invited. Same goes to the incompetent generals who got their stars by sleeping with whoever gives them out.

Then I'll invade the country with my own army of bulletproof ninjas and declare myself dictator.

Lucio Tan, I'm looking at you for funding.

0 comments: